Using a Canon printer and wondering how to check printer ink levels? Well, you are on the right page as here you will get multiple ways and solutions to this single problem. The Canon printers are known for smooth functioning and great quality prints.
How to check printer ink levels?
The below-mentioned solution is quick and easy that will help you know how to check printer ink levels in a jiffy.
Guide for Ink Level Symbols:
- To begin with, turn ON your Operating System
- Now you must log in to your system by entering the username followed by the password
- Now that you have logged in into the system, you have to select the “START” option that is on the extreme lower-left corner of the screen and is on the taskbar
- Once you have made a selection on “Start”, you will be able to witness the Control Panel on the right-hand side
- Make a selection on the Control Panel now
- After selecting the Control Panel, you have to select the option of “Hardware and Sound” from the list appearing in front of you
- Now click on the option of “Devices and Printers”. Make sure if there is an icon for the same if so, then select on it
- Now you have to spot the icon of the Canon printer you are using
- Once you have located it, make a selection on it
- Select on the option of “Printers”
- Now you should go its “Properties” by making a selection on it
- Underneath the Properties, you will have to select the Maintenace option
- Now you have to select the “View Printer Status”
- This will help you get into the Toner level menu
- There are two symbols in the Canon printers that will help you understand the situation of the toner level
- In case the symbol shows “!”, then it means that the toner cartridge is about to get over
- In case the symbol shows “x”, then it means that the toner is finished or dried up
- In the case of “x”, you will have to change the cartridge as soon as possible
- It is important to note that the Canon printer you are using and your Operating System as connected to each other
- Make sure that both the printer and computer are ON
The aforementioned solution is effective if you are looking for how to check printer ink levels canon or want to know ink level symbols. But in case the aforementioned solution did not help you then you will have to get in touch with a professional. Printerrepairnearme.com has been acclaimed to resolve such issues of many users. You can reach the expert technicians by just visiting the official website.
The policy of 100% money-back guarantee is a cherry on top in case the customer is dissatisfied.