Error 49 is known for being conducted due to a communication error between the printer and the system. This complication can be raised due to various other reasons too. Once you are able to detect the cause of this problem you will be able to fix the issue too.
What are the causes of error 49 in the HP printer?
- Communication error between the printer and the system
- Invalid print commands
- Invalid operations
- Damaged data transfer
- Registry errors
Follow Below Solutions To Fix HP Printer 49 Service Error
Solution No. 1–Printer calibration to the rescue:
- Firstly, download the Windows 7 Repair Tool
- Press “Cancel Job” on your HP printer and clear the print job from memory
- Turn the off printer then turn it on again to restart it
- Use a different software application and give a print command
- If the print command executes then, go back to the prior application and give a print command
- You will have to contact the software vendor if the print job error occurs only with particular software.
- Disconnect all the cables from the printer that connects it to the network or system if the messages continue to pop up with the different software applications as well.
- Then, turn off the printer.
- Remove all the memory DIMMs or third-party DIMMs from the printer except the firmware DIMM in slot J1).
- After that, disconnect all the EIO devices from the system you are using.
- Turn on the printer.
- In case the error appears no longer, then install each and every of the DIMMs and EIO devices.
- Make sure you do it one at a time, by turning the printer off and back on as you install each device.
- You may replace the DIMM or EIO device if that is the root cause of the issue according to you.
- Also, keep in mind to reconnect all the cables that connect the printer to the network or computer.
- Replace the firmware DIMM if the error persists
- Calibrate the printer and replace the formatter.
Solution No. 2–Check the connectivity:
- Firstly turn off the device
- Now carefully disconnect all the communication cables or Wi-Fi connections.
- Wait for a while or a few seconds
- Turn it back on
- Then reconnect all the cables properly.
Solution No. 3–Perform A Non-Volatile RAM Initialization
- Switch off the power of the HP printer
- Then, let it remain idle for at least 30 seconds.
- Switch it on now
- After that, wait until it gets initialized.
- Perform an NVRAM initialization if the error continues
Solution No. 4–Resolve the Firmware Error
- Turn off your HP printer firstly
- Switch it on again
- After that, disconnect the parallel cable
- replace the DIMM of the Firmware
- If this doesn’t work, then you can try replacing the Jet direct Card
- If still, the error continues to grow up, then you will have to renew the engine board
Solution No. 5–Update The Printer Driver
If the error surfaces while a printing operation,
- See if the error occurs when you are printing from a specific system, a specific laptop, or a particular file.
- In case the error does not develop and all the other apps, devices or data are able to write without the fault then the chances are that the problem is there with the printer only.
- Make sure that the computer has the most popular printer drivers or work with a universal Printer driver.
Once you have gone through all the aforementioned steps you will get the solution to your problem. In case you do not find a solution then you will call Printerreapirnearme.com printer repair services professional technician who can fix your printer.