HP 49 service error can be hard to troubleshoot but, can be fixed strategically. Not trying to fix the same error may create some permanent errors in your printer and as well as in your system.
Before you get frustrated and start buying a new Hp printer, go through the article which consists of multiple methods of how to fix HP printer 49 service error. Follow one or more of the subsequent methods and fix the error by damaging any technical device. Don’t be late to perform the steps as you know this error can raise various other serious errors too.
What are the Causes of HP 49 Service Error?
Below are the most possible reasons for HP error 49, once you are able to detect the cause of this issue you will be able to fix it too.
- Interruption in communication between the HP printer and your system
- When the user gives a wrong print commands
- Invalid operations
- Failure of Hard drive
- Issues with DIMM or when the data files have been corrupted
- Presence of Viruses and spyware
Fix HP Printer 49 Service Error
Solution No. 1
Printer calibration to the rescue
- Firstly, download the Windows 7 Repair Tool
- Press “Cancel Job” on your HP printer and clear the print job from memory
- Turn the off printer then turn it on again to restart it
- Use a different software application and give a print command
- If the print command executes then, go back to the prior application and give a print command
- You will have to contact the software vendor if the print job error occurs only with particular software.
- Disconnect all the cables from the printer that connects it to the network or system if the messages continue to pop up with the different software applications as well.
- Then, turn off the printer.
- Remove all the memory DIMMs or third-party DIMMs from the printer except the firmware DIMM in slot J1).
- After that, disconnect all the EIO devices from the system you are using.
- Turn on the printer.
- In case the error appears no longer, then install each and every of the DIMMs and EIO devices.
- Make sure you do it one at a time, by turning the printer off and back on as you install each device.
- You may replace the DIMM or EIO device if that is the root cause of the issue according to you.
- Also, keep in mind to reconnect all the cables that connect the printer to the network or computer.
- Replace the firmware DIMM if the error persists
- Calibrate the printer and replace the formatter.
Solution No. 2
Check the connectivity
- Firstly turn off the device
- Now carefully disconnect all the communication cables or Wi-Fi connections.
- Wait for a while or a few seconds
- Turn it back on
- Then reconnect all the cables properly.
Solution No. 3
Perform A Non-Volatile RAM Initialization
- Switch off the power of the HP printer
- Then, let it remain idle for at least 30 seconds.
- Switch it on now
- After that, wait until it gets initialized.
- Perform an NVRAM initialization if the error continues
Solution No. 4
Resolve the Firmware Error
- Turn off your HP printer firstly
- Switch it on again
- After that, disconnect the parallel cable
- replace the DIMM of the Firmware
- If this doesn’t work, then you can try replacing the Jet direct Card
- If still, the error continues to grow up, then you will have to renew the engine board
Solution No. 5
Update The Printer Driver
If the error surfaces while a printing operation,
- See if the error occurs when you are printing from a specific system, a specific laptop, or a particular file.
- In case the error does not develop and all the other apps, devices or data are able to write without the fault then the chances are that the problem is there with the printer only.
- Make sure that the computer has the most popular printer drivers or work with a universal Printer driver.
After just a simple follow up of the solutions mentioned above, you can easily resolve HP 49 service error and make your printer work smoothly like before. If the stated methods did not help you, take help from our technical experts. Our support service has been appreciated by people from all over the world. Connect to the experts over a chat, grab the guidance, and resolve the errors. PrinterRepairNearMe also provides easy and adaptable solutions to other HP printer errors like HP 59 f0 error, HP printer validation failed, etc.
Submit your review