KYOCERA’s printers have the ability to produce brilliant colors with all the benefits of ECOSYS technology. Just like all the other printers, this one is also famous for great print quality. As we all are aware that any device or machinery can face any issue or complication, the Kycorea printers can also have some. One of the most common and innocent reported is the “Kycorea printer paper jam”. This issue is faced with most of the printers that are available in the market.
The cause of this issue varies from printer to printer and also this problem is recorded due to various reasons. To get rid of this complication you can perform the below-mentioned steps of the solutions and see if they work for your Kyocera printer.
Follow below Steps to fix Kyocera paper jam error but no paper
Solution No. 1–Clear jammed tray if the printer says “ Kycorea paper jam error” but no paper jam is there:
At times the paper tray filled to the edge and the gap is not maintained because of which the paper gets stuck in the printer. To resolve this issue follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, detach the printer cable from the backside of the printer.
- Now turn off the printer
- Take the paper tray out from your Kyocera printer
- See if there is any stuck paper
- Now remove that stuck paper(s)
- Place them back properly in an organised manner
- Now give the print command as usual to check
Solution No. 2–Clean the paper tray:
In the rush of work, we often forget to maintain our machinery. If you open the paper tray of your printer then you will see how many bits of paper are lying in there.
There are times the paper tray of the printer is cluttered and unorganised. This issue will continue until it is cleaned.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power switch
- Now detach the power cable from the printer
- Spot the input tray
- Pull out the input tray
- Check the tray thoroughly and see if there is any paper
- If there is any piece of paper, remove it to eliminate the paper jam,
- Now connect the printer to the cable
Solution No. 3 – Reset the printer:
The printer sometimes is not set properly which is a very innocent complication but may raise this issue. To fix this problem you can go through the following steps:
- Turn on the printer
- Remove the power cable of the printer
- Now disconnect the cable
- Wait for a minute or two
- Plug back the wire now into the socket
- Reconnect the printer with the wire cord
- Turn on the printer again
- Check if the problem is solved
Solution No. 4 – Clean the printer roller:
The printer rollers play a vital role in the printing job. The maintenance of the rollers is also important. Clean the rollers at regular intervals to maintain them.
- Open the paper tray of the printer
- Clear the paper tray
- Remove all the papers from the printer’s paper tray
- Now press the down arrow to make a selection on settings
- Now press “Ok” to confirm
- Select the option of “Clean paper feed”
- Press “Ok” to confirm
- The printer should stop entirely before you start working on it
Solution No. 5 – Check the paper type:
Just like every printer, the Kycorea printers come with the instructions in a manual. The manual will suggest you on using a particular type of paper in your printer. In the case of the paper type used is different, the printer will show such complications. Follow the steps mentioned below to get rid of the “Kycorea printer paper jam”.
- Open the manual of the printer which you got along with the printer
- Look for the type of paper mentioned in the manual
- Now open the paper tray of the printer
- Make sure that the type of paper you are using matches to the mentioned paper type.
- If not then change the paper you are using for printing
- Insert the mentioned paper type and print as usual
The aforementioned solutions are well tested, but in case, the above-mentioned solutions were not a help to you, you can get in touch with the printerrepairnearme.com best printer repair technician who is trained in his field of work.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews