In case you are wondering how to replace the roller of the HP printer 4050, then you are on the right track as we are will let you how to do so in easy and simple steps in brief.
You must have assumed or caught the issue which is hampering the effective working of your printer. And if you are looking for a way for HP 4050 roller replacement then you will get it all here.
We understand that printers are the soul of the offices and need to be function optimally to eliminate the risk of hampering workload.
The solutions are quite simple which can be performed by anyone and do not require any professional.
Firstly you will have to see what kind of rollers are intact in your printer and set them or replace accordingly.
Mostly, the series of LaserJet 4000/4050/4100 printers have four D shaped rollers. And there are two kinds of rollers in the and can be fitted into single and double tray models. Regardless of their type, both the rollers perform ver well.
In case you wish to replace or remove the rollers, you just have to stick to the following steps:
Solution No. 1 – D rollers:
- Firstly you should remove all the wires and unplug the printer entirely for safety reasons
- Though you can also do the entire process without unplugging the printer. But it is advisable to unplug the wires before starting
- Now you just have to remove the cartridge toner
- Remove any other accessory of the printer which needs to removed
- Some of the accessories which can be removed are duplexer, envelope feeder, lower trays (optional)
- After you are done with all this, you just need to place the printer flat
- Once you have placed the printer on its back, you will be able to get a better view of the rollers
- Now carefully notice the roller shaft
- It is important for you to know that the pickup roller rotates in any direction
- You need to take care that you don’t remove the roller shaft in any case
- Make sure you also do not remove the left spring
- In case the left spring is removed you will have to get it fixed by a professional as this is not a cup of any handyman
- Now you will have to remove the rollers
- Just press on to the tabs of the shaft and unclip to release the rollers from the shaft
- Now to install the D rollers you can just make the roller shaft rotate to easily view the holes and work properly
- Once the holes are facing towards you, just push the rollers in the shaft
- The rollers can get fit in only one direction
- Now you just have to repeat the procedure for each paper tray
Solution No. 2 – The feed and separation rollers:
- Unlike the D rollers, the feed and separation rollers are used each in one cassette
- The feed and separation rollers are identical as the name suggests
- In case you have a lower tray, then you will require only two rollers
- And in case you have 4050T or 4000T model then you will require four rollers in each cassette with the optional settings
- Simply take out the tray of the printer you are using
- Now carefully observe the inside and press the tabs that are on the left-hand side of the roller
- Remove the roller now
- Once you have removed the required roller, now put in the replacement roller in the shaft
- You may also move the leftover cassette if there are installed any
- Now to install the separation roller you will have to put the paper tray in front of yourself
- Now locate the tab which will open it
- Press the tab once located
- You will have to lift up the hinged piece now
- The rollers will be now visible to you
- All you have to do is, press the tabs on the rollers
- This will help in releasing the rollers free
- Now remove the rollers
- Put in the desired roller properly
- You may repeat the procedure for the rest of the lower trays
- Now you have successfully replaced the rollers
If you have done what is exactly mentioned in the aforementioned solutions carefully then you must have been successful in replacing the rollers. But in any case, if you were not able to do it by yourself then you may contact a professional. The experts who are well experienced in taking care of such issues will provide you with the service.
Contact a professional technician of Printerrepairnearme.com and get the service at your doorstep within the stipulated time frame. The services provided by Printer Repair Near Me have been acclaimed by the customers in most parts of the United States. In case you are not satisfied with the service then you will receive a 100% cashback.