We are Printerrepairnearme.com, a third party technical support company. This policy has been laid out to let you know how your personal information is handled by us, in case you are a visitor or user of Printerrepairnearme.com.
A. The following is the type of information that is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com:
1) The personal information a particular kind about our visitors as well as users is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com.
2) You may be asked by Printerrepairnearme.com to give personal information about you when:
i) You are using the websites of Printerrepairnearme.com.
ii) You are requesting the services or support of Printerrepairnearme.com.
iii) You are subscribing to the services of Printerrepairnearme.com, promotional e-mails, newsletters, or any other such material.
iv) You are contacting Printerrepairnearme.com.
3) You may be requested by Printerrepairnearme.com to provide your personal information such as your name, address of your home, e-mail address, contact number, etc. In case a purchase is made by you, you may be requested by us to give the billing information and your credit card number. The details of the card, other than the last 4 digits of the number, are not stored by Printerrepairnearme.com. The last 4 digits of the number may be required for crediting any amount that is required to be returned to the subscriber for a service that has not been used.
4) Demographic information such as the information of your organization or business may be collected by Printerrepairnearme.com.
5) You will be required to complete certain forms. The selected forms will impart that the information which has been asked to provide for is voluntary or mandatory.
6) Information such as the names of members, their IP address, email address, survey responses, and other details required for contact is the most common type of information that we gather.
B) Below, it has been mentioned how personal information is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com.
1) When we act as a controller of data, considering it to be a general rule, no personal data is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com, such as any information that helps in recognizing you as an individual apart from the information that is given by you to Printerrepairnearme.com (which are inclusive of the registration data and contact details) at the time of making a registration at our website, requesting for our newsletters released by us occasionally, or establishing contact with us in case of queries related to the services of Printerrepairnearme.com.
2) Only that personal data is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com, which is required for us to provide you with the services you have requested.
3) Only that data is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com which is needed legally for using or collecting and which is required for keeping for a predetermined time period.
4) It is believed by Printerrepairnearme.com that data mentioned is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our business.
C) The following is the information collected by Printerrepairnearme.com as a result of interaction with you.
General Customers (Non Paid), who visit our website:
General Customers (Non-paid), who visit the website of Printerrepairnearme.com:
Cookies are used by us on the website of Printerrepairnearme.com. Personal data is, however, neither collected nor stored by us through the cookies used on the website of Printerrepairnearme.com. When a visitor comes to the website of Printerrepairnearme.com, standard internet log information is gathered by us. Also, the information collected by Printerrepairnearme.com is in a manner that does not recognize any visitor.
The kind of information collected by us when a visitor comes to the website of Printerrepairnearme.com has been given below:.
i. The time as well as the date on which you visited the website of Printerrepairnearme.com
ii. The website by which Printerrepairnearme.com was referred to you
iii. The duration of your session
iv. Your proxy server IP address/IP address
v. The pages of Printerrepairnearme.com accessed by you
vi. Your computer’s operating system that is being used
vii. The number of times the website of Printerrepairnearme.com was accessed by you in a particular month
Subscription or Paid Service Information:
When a subscription or paid service of Printerrepairnearme.com is selected by you, the purchase may be collected by Printerrepairnearme.com or the payment gateway provider of Printerrepairnearme.com. The following information is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com.
i. Full name
ii. Contact number
iii. Billing information/postal address
iv. Details of the bank, in case the option of Echeck has been opted for
v. Credit card number, the expiration date of the credit card, etc.
D. Printerrepairnearme.com collects the following personal information from others about you.
1) No information is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com about you from another source.
2) No data, that is either about you or any of your preferences, is mined by Printerrepairnearme.com from any social media site
3) Your browsing history is not tracked by Printerrepairnearme.com when you access our services. Also, when the services are provided to you, Printerrepairnearme.com does not analyze any data.
E. How your personal information is used by Printerrepairnearme.com has been mentioned below.
Your personal information is used by Printerrepairnearme.com for completing a contract or for performing certain steps that are related to the contract, particularly for giving you the services of Printerrepairnearme.com that have been subscribed by you.
1) On the basis of your personal information, your identity is verified by Printerrepairnearme.com when the services are availed by you.
2) Your personal information is used by Printerrepairnearme.com to provide a response to support tickets as well as to settle disputes of any kind.
3) Your personal information is used by Printerrepairnearme.com to manage your relationship with us, as for an example, for providing a response to your queries or comments submitted by you on our sites, or for requesting your feedback, or for helping you to take part in a survey.
4) Printerrepairnearme.com trains its staff for serving its user community in the best way.
5) Printerrepairnearme.com improves its services by analyzing your responses, comments or interactions.
6) The right to monitor offline and online sessions between a user and a Technical Support Executive, for the purpose of quality control of the Service which the Technical Support Executive has given to the customer, is reserved by Printerrepairnearme.com. Additionally, Printerrepairnearme.com may record the offline and online sessions which are conducted on the website for the reference of the user as well as to help you in resolving potential complaints and/or disputes. The records of these sessions will be used for improving the Service, conducting the internal market research and/or creating a base for support knowledge. The data of session records will not be connected with the individual customer’s identifiable data that is personal.
F. When your personal information is disclosed by Printerrepairnearme.com, it is provided to the following recipients:
1) To the employees of Printerrepairnearme.com at the time of servicing your requests for the purpose of verification and for checking the previous transaction status.
2) To the professional advisers of Printerrepairnearme.com, such as the financial advisers, lawyers, accountants, etc., who are located in Australia, Canada, India, the UK, and the USA.
3) To the government authorities as well as regulators which are connected to the compliance procedures and obligations of Printerrepairnearme.com.
4) To the purchaser/prospective purchase of a part or all of the assets or the business of Printerrepairnearme.com and their professional advisers due to the connection with the purchase.
5) To a third party for providing a response to the requests that relate to any suspected or alleged illegal activity or criminal investigation.
6) To a third party, in case of enforcing or defending the rights of Printerrepairnearme.com or for addressing the reputational risks or financial risks.
7) To a rights holder relating to the allegation of the infringement of intellectual property or infringement of any other kind.
8) To other recipients where Printerrepairnearme.com is authorized or the law requires it to do so.
2) Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
3) Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations.
4) A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase.
5) A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity.
6) A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks.
7) A rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement.
8) Other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
G. How your personal information is kept secure by Printerrepairnearme.com has been mentioned below.
Your personal information is stored by Printerrepairnearme.com on secure servers which are managed by Printerrepairnearme.com and its service providers. Printerrepairnearme.com works in an environment that is paper-free, therefore, any hard copies in any of the secure locations of Printerrepairnearme.com, India or the USA, are not maintained. The personal information stored or transmitted by Printerrepairnearme.com stays in protection through the access controls and security, which is inclusive of the username and password authentication, data encryption as well as two-factor authentication when it is appropriate.
Every reasonable step is taken by Printerrepairnearme.com for protecting your personal information from loss, interference, misuse, disclosure, unauthorized access, or modification. The ways used by Printerrepairnearme.com for doing so have been mentioned below.
1) At the time of gathering or transferring of information that is sensitive, like the details of the credit card, encryption is used.
2) Physical access is limited to the premises of Printerrepairnearme.com.
3) Access to the information that is collected by Printerrepairnearme.com about you is limited.
4) It is ensured that Printerrepairnearme.com has the appropriate security safeguards for keeping personal information in a secure manner.
5) Your personal information is protected as needed by law.
Printerrepairnearme.com advises you to keep all the passwords, used by you, strictly confidential. Printerrepairnearme.com also encourages you to be careful of or avoid phishing scams wherein you may receive an e-mail, that appears to be sent by Printerrepairnearme.com, to gain your personal information. Your ID, password, or your personal information will never be asked by Printerrepairnearme.com through an E-mail.
H. How you can gain access to your personal information from Printerrepairnearme.com has been mentioned below.
You also have the right to place a request for gaining access to the other personal information that is held by Printerrepairnearme.com about you. You also have the right to place a request for making corrections in the data in case of any errors. The account which you have with Printerrepairnearme.com in case of any subscriptions can also be closed by you at any time. In case you wish to make an access or place a request for correction, you can contact the Grievance Officer of Printerrepairnearme.com through the details of contact provided at the end of this policy.
1) The following are the marketing choices with regards to your personal information.
i. Printerrepairnearme.com will send you marketing communications, where Printerrepairnearme.com has the consent to do so, via e-mail, about our products as well as services that we may think are of interest to you, such as in an instance where you have subscribed to an email list of Printerrepairnearme.com, or if you have indicated your interest for receiving information or offers from us. In case you prefer to not receive such communications in the future, you can choose the option of opting out of the same by accessing the facility of “unsubscribe” given in the communication. A customer can prevent the usage of their information for a purpose other than the ones for which it was originally requested. For this, you can write an e-mail to us at email@example.com.
ii. In the case of cookies, you will also be provided with choices. The information regarding the same has been provided here. You can modify your browser preferences in order to get the option for accepting all the cookies, to reject all the cookies, or to receive a notification when a cookie is set. In case you opt for rejecting the cookies, certain parts of the websites of Printerrepairnearme.com may not work properly.
J. The following is the information regarding children.
1) The sites of Printerrepairnearme.com are suitable for children. However, for the children below 16 years of age, the website of Printerrepairnearme.com should not be used or personal information should not be provided to it. In case you are a young tech wiz, we will suggest you direct a responsible adult nearest to you for the usage of the sites of Printerrepairnearme.com. In case you belong to the age group of 16 to 18 years, the sites can be browsed by you, however, the supervision of your parent or guardian will be required for becoming a registered user of Printerrepairnearme.com. Monitoring the usage of the sites of Printerrepairnearme.com by children is the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
2) The privacy of children is taken seriously by Printerrepairnearme.com. Personal information from the children is not knowingly gathered by the websites of Printerrepairnearme.com. As per the laws of your country, if you are a child, then you are requested to not provide any personal information without your parent or guardian’s participation or permission.
K. The following is the information made public or given to others by you.
L. For how long your personal information is kept with Printerrepairnearme.com has been mentioned below.
M. When it will be required by Printerrepairnearme.com to update this policy has been mentioned below.
N. How Printerrepairnearme.com can be contacted by you has been mentioned below.
In your complaint, you are requested to provide us with the information mentioned below.
A) The identification of the information that you have provided
B) A clear statement as to the information provided is personal information or sensitive personal information
C) Your e-mail address, address, or telephone number
D) A statement stating that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been disclosed without authorization or has been incorrectly processed, as the case may be
E) In the case of the penalty of perjury, a statement stating that the information in the notice is accurate and the information, for which the complaint has been made, is belonging to you.
G) The company will hold no responsibility for any communication, to a non-designated person with regards to this, in the case addressed.
In case you are a visitor or user in the European Economic Area, then these rights are applicable to you:
We are the data controller of your personal information, for the purposes of applicable EU data protection law, which is inclusive of the GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
564, Powderhorn RD,
King of Prussia, PA 19406