Are you continuously browsing how to check ink levels on HP printer? If true, then you are on the right page as here you will get an easy and quick guide for the same. The HP printers are acclaimed by a large number of customers because of smooth and effective functioning. The article below will help you in knowing how to check ink levels on HP printer in a snap.
Check ink levels on HP printer with the help of following steps:
- To begin with, turn ON your Operating System
- Now you must log in to your system by entering the username followed by the password
- Now that you have logged in into the system, you have to select the “START” option that is on the extreme lower-left corner of the screen and is on the Taskbar
- Once you have made a selection on “Start”, you will have to type “Control Panel” in the search bar
- This will help you get in the Control Panel
- After entering the Control Panel, you have to select the option of “Hardware and Sound” from the list appearing in front of you
- Now click on the option of “Devices and Printers”. Make sure if there is an icon for the same if so, then select on it
- Now you have to spot the icon of the HP printer you are using
- Once you have located it, make a selection on it
- Select on the option of “Printers”
- Now you should go its “Properties” by making a selection on it
- Underneath the Properties, you will have to select the Maintenace option
- Now you have to select the “View Printer Status”
- This will help you get into the Toner level menu
- There are two symbols in the HP printers that will help you understand the situation of the toner level
- In case the symbol shows “!”, then it means that the toner cartridge is about to get over
- In case the symbol shows “x”, then it means that the toner is finished or dried up
- In the case of “x”, you will have to change the cartridge as soon as possible
- It is important to note that the HP printer you are using and your Operating System as connected to each other
- Make sure that both the printer and computer are ON
The aforementioned solution is effective if you are looking for Check ink levels HP printer. But in case the aforementioned solution did not help you then you will have to get in touch with a professional.
Printerrepairnearme.com is the way to get rid of such issues in a snap. The technician will visit your place and fix the issue.