In case you are not able to connect your Kodak printer without cd then the chances are that you are looking for solutions to this issue. You have come to the right place as we have multiple solutions to this problem.
We understand that the use of the printer has been set to infinity in a corporate and professional world. Your printer must be the heart of your office which requires as much maintenance as any other device.
What should I do to Connect to Kodak printer without cd?
As mentioned above, there is more than one solution to this issue faced. The solutions that are mentioned below do not require any expert assistance. As these are not just user-friendly but also quick and easy fixes to this error.
How to install the Kodak printer without disc?
Solution No. 1 – Try to using the Wi-fi PCI card:
- Turn ON your computer firstly
- Now turn ON the printer you are using as well
- After turning the computer ON make sure there is a wireless card installed in it
- In case there is no wireless card on your system then you may use a “Dongle” in any USB port.
- Keep in mind that the dongles are not the most recommended way.
- There will be times when it will become difficult to re-establish the wireless connection in case of a startup.
- You can make your operating system available to wireless connection by installing Wi-fi PCI card.
- You need to have Wi-fi PCI card slots to install the Wi-fi PCI card.
- Once you are done with the process, you should try to connect and give print commands to check
Solution No. 2 – Try to using the USB cable:
- Firstly, turn ON your printer
- Now make sure to turn ON your Operating System as well
- Now to connect you may use a USB cable from your printer to your Operating System
- The use of USB will make the wireless connection a lot easier with your printer to Operating System
- After you have done with making a connection of your Kodak printer to your system you can remove the USB cable
- Now check if the issue is resolved
Solution No. 3 – Try to using the Kodak disc
- Turn ON your computer firstly.
- Now take your Kodak disc.
- Try to install the Kodak disc.
- You can follow the on-screen instructions to install the disc on your Operating System.
- Once you have installed the software on the disc you will be able to scan the images.
- You may check if the error is solved once you are done with the aforementioned steps
Solution No. 4 – Try to going wireless
- Firstly, turn ON your printer
- Now press the Home button of your Kodak printer
- After this, you will be able to witness the on-screen options on the LCD screen of the printer you are using
- Now go to “Wi-fi Setup Wizard” by scrolling down
- Make a selection on the OK button
- Now hit on the option of “Wireless” from the list of options
- Select on the Ok button now to confirm
- After this, you will be able to see the list of potential networks.
- You may choose the appropriate network
- Now check if the issue of Connect to Kodak printer without cd has been resolved
Solution No. 5 – Try to Restart:
- Turn ON the printer firstly
- To execute this solution you need to make sure that the setup is complete
- Now turn OFF the printer
- Wait for a while
- Now turn ON the printer again
- Wait for a while again
- After this, you will be able to witness wifi light on the Kodak printer
- In case the wifi light blinks it means that the connection has still some issues
- But in case the light is still it means you have successfully made the connection
- Just try to give some print commands to see if everything works fine
The solutions mentioned above to Connect to Kodak printer without cd are quite easy and can be performed by anyone. In case the solutions mentioned above did not prove to be a help to you then the chances are that you must have not followed the steps appropriately.
It is advisable to get in touch with a professional who is well-versed with such situations. To know where to find an expert technician you can get in touch with Printer Repair Near Me and get the technician at your doorsteps. The staff of Printerrepairnearme.com is well experienced and will reach you within the stipulated time. The crystal clear policies and client satisfaction priority has been highly acclaimed by many customers.
Why choose Printerrepairnearme.com for resolving the issue of “Connect to Kodak printer without cd”?
- Service provided within the stipulated time
- Doorsteps service
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Crystal clear policies
- Experienced professionals