Wondering how to fix a paper jam in a Samsung printer?
Although your Samsung printer makes all your work easy by printing every online task on paper yet, there are many issues you may face while taking this advantage. Issues like the Samsung printer paper jam problem interrupts your printing process and destroys the sensitive lining of the paper tray. But, worry not! This article presents not only the solution of how to fix a paper jam in a Samsung printer but, also introduces you with the preventions.
When your Samsung printer indicates a continuous blinking of red light on the panel then, you will know that it paper jam issue has occurred. Below are the reasons why your Samsung printer paper jam problem occurs?
- If you have overfilled the paper tray with exceed number of papers
- Using papers of irregular dimensions can cause a paper jam error in your Samsung printer
- If the slider of the tray is not positioned as per the size of the paper, the paper will stuck will printing
- Left small particles like an accumulation of dust, torn papers, printings labels interrupting the printing process and cause paper jam
There many other reasons as well. The issue of the Samsung printer paper jam in the exit area is not a big problem. We present to you the most effective solution to fix the issue that will also make your printer work like earlier. Follow the steps to fix a paper jam in a Samsung printer and implement them step by step.
Fix- Samsung Printer Says Paper Jam But There Is None
Samsung printer says “paper jam” but there is none? Don’t panic and try these solutions:
Solution No. 1
Choose The Correct Sheet Size
The printer sheets to be used in a printer is always mentioned before buying by the salesperson or alongside if bought online. You should always see if the printer paper used in the printer matches the requirement.
Open The Printer Tray
- Take out one paper from the paper tray
- Now look for the manual that came along with the printer
- See the paper of sheet size mentioned
- Verify if the sheet used in your Samsung printer matches to what mentioned
- If the sheet size is not the same as required, then the issue will continue
- To get rid of this issue you will have to change the sheets and insert the required type
Solution No. 2
Clean The Paper Tray
When we are too busy with the workload, we tend to forget the condition of our machinery. Just like that, the paper tray suffers the most when the load of work is heavy. The cluttered paper tray will never work properly hence, resulting in the slow down of work. Make sure that the printer tray is clean:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power switch “ON”
- Now, detach the power cable from the printer
- Open for the input tray
- Pull out the input tray and stop the error of paper jam in your Samsung printer
- Check the tray carefully and make sure there is no paper pieces in the tray
- If there is any bit of paper make sure to remove it
- Now connect the printer as normal
- Print to check if it works properly
Solution No. 3
Clean The Printer Roller
The printer rollers are the most ignored parts of the printer but plays a vital role. We often check the paper tray and take it as a priority but it is important that these rollers are cleaned too. For efficient printing without wasting any time or paper, you must clean the rollers.
- Clear the paper tray of your Samsung printer by taking out all the sheet from the printer
- Press the down arrow
- Choose settings
- Now press “Ok”
- Make a selection on “Clean paper feed”
- Press “Ok”
- The printer should stop entirely
- Do not start the work before the printer stops
Solution No. 4
Reset The Printer
Another basic yet essential requirement of any device is the setup. If the set up is not done properly, it will continue to provide such errors. To fix this problem you can go through the following steps and reset the printer.
- Turn on the printer
- Remove the cable of power from the printer
- Now disconnect the cable from the socket too
- Wait for a minute or for a while
- Plug back the wire now into the socket
- Reconnect the printer with the cable
- Turn on the Samsung printer again now
- Check if the problem is solved
We are hoping that the aforementioned steps must have helped the users. In case any of you have failed in implementing the steps on how to fix a paper jam in a Samsung printer, please feel free to reach out to our printer repair experts, they are highly knowledgeable to analyze and fix all errors regarding printers. PrinterRepairNearMe also provides solutions and steps on the following issues like printer offline and how to find printer on mac, etc.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews