If you are an HP printer user then you have one of the best printers out there in the market. Acclaimed for the best print qualities and flawless prints at rapid speed, the HP printers have some great top-notch technologies. But as we are familiar with the fact that any device or machinery is capable of getting some errors or complications when not handled properly. In case your HP is showing the error “HP print printer validation failed” then you do not have to worry, as this complication is not a major one.
Before we get to the solution for this, it is necessary that you know the reason behind this complication. If the HP eprint printer validation failed error has taken over your work then it might be because there is an issue with the printer or the printer’s carriage is not moving properly.
What can do for the HP eprint printer validation failed error?
There are many solutions to this issue and can be sorted by the solutions listed below:
Solution No. 1 – Uninstall the driver
- Turn on your OS and printer
- Now you may open the Programs and Features in case you are using the Windows PC
- After doing so, select the name of the HP printer
- Once the HP printer name is selected you can click on “Uninstall”
- Now you can open the Devices and Printers
- A list will appear in front of you, from which you will have to select the name of the HP printer
- You can now delete the device by right-clicking on the name and selecting “Delete”
- Press Windows and R together on your keyboard to launch the Run command when you have to delete the root level drivers.
- Once the dialogue box Run pops up, you will have to type “printui.exe/s” and then click on Ok
- Now just open the Drivers tab and delete it by right-clicking on the HP printer driver and hitting on Remove
- Go to the “All Instances” if you wish to delete the Print Server Properties
- After doing so, click on apply
- At last, you can now restart your system and printer and see if the issue is resolved
Solution No. 2 – Install the driver
- There are chances that the printer driver you are using is not an updated one. To replace it you may follow the steps mentioned below
- If you want to get your hands on the updated version of driver fro your HP printer then you can go to the official website of the manufacturer and get it there
- After reaching the official website, you will have to enter the region or country.
- After doing so, you will have to enter the product number in the space provided
- Now you will have to select the appropriate Operating System
- Once you do so, you will be prompted to connect the PC to the printer by the setup wizard
- Hence you will be able to install the driver successfully
Solution No. 3 – Update the Firmware
- It is quite easy to update the firmware of the printer through the control panel
- You can press HP ePrint in case your device is possessing an ePrinticon
- After doing so, you will have to go to the settings or setup
- You may now click on “Product updates” or “Check for updates”
- If your printer has a text menu then you will have to open Settings first
- Now go for Preferences or Tools or Printer maintenance
- Make a selection on Web services or Printer Update
- Once you have the conditions on your screen, accept them and move further by allowing the Web services
- After doing this, the internet connection of the printer will be setup
- The updates will be also executed automatically after you have performed the aforementioned steps
Solution No. 4 – The smart App of HP
- If you install the smart app of HP you will be able to keep a check on all printer updates and install them
- You can get the app on the Microsoft Store on Windows 10
- If the printer exists in the network, the app will be able to detect it itself
- Once you get in the app you will be able to manage the printer settings
- In case an exclamation mark appears on the screen, it means your printer is not ready to use
- If you have a hold of the app, you will be able to see the status of the printer, print quality reports and much more
- If you wish to perform any action on your printer, you will able to do it through the Printer Quality Tools
It is import for you to know that the solutions mentioned above are not exhaustive. There may be more solutions to this issue. Though the results of these solutions are reported to be effective most of the time. But in any case, if the solutions mentioned above were not able to help you then you may have to get in touch with a professional. It is advisable to not contact any handyman as it will increase the chances of your printer to get more damaged.
If you are looking for a printer repair professional technician who can help you get rid of the HP eprint printer validation failed error, then you can get in touch with printerrepairnearme.com to resolve this issue at your doorstep with effective services provided by the experts.