Just in case you are wondering how to change ink on Canon Pixma MG3620, then you have landed on the right page. Here you will find a user-friendly quick fix to this issue. Although Canon printers are known for smooth functioning and have been acclaimed by most of the users in the market, such errors are common.
But you need not worry as you will find below the detailed guide that covers the methods to change ink on Canon Pixma MG3620. The process is really simple and divided into easy steps that can be followed by anyone. You won’t need any external help.
But before moving ahead with the steps to change ink on Canon Pixma MG3620, you should keep a few things on your mind.
Things to Remember Before Canon MG3620 Ink Replacement
You must not initiate the Canon MG3620 ink replacement process while the printer is off as you may damage the printer.
You should be able to lift up the front panel easily and hold it in place. After a while, the ink cartridge will become loose and accessible. When the cartridge stops moving, you need to find and lift the small lever to release the ink cartridges. You will find this lever next to the ink cartridge. While the liver is up, get a hold on the ink cartridge and pull it out firmly.
Canon MG3620 Ink Replacement Process
The below-mentioned steps for Canon MG3620 ink replacement are easy to understand and execute.
- Step 1 – Firstly turn on the Canon printer that you are using
- Step 2 – Now you can open the cover which is on the front.
- Step 3 – This will also open the paper output tray.
- Step 4 – In case there is any paper in the cassette then you have to remove it.
- Step 5 – Now, open the cover of the output tray
- Step 6 -You will observe that there is a fine cartridge holder. Once you spot it, make sure you do not hold it forcibly to stop as it is fragile and also vital.
- Step 7 – Let it stop completely.
- Step 8 – In case the inside of the cartridge is stained with ink then you should wear gloves and use a tissue to clean it. Otherwise, this may raise some other issues in the long-run.
- Step 9 – You have to make sure that you do not come in contact with the metallic parts inside the machine. Do not touch them.
- Step 10 – If the alarm is buzzing, it means that the paper output cover has been left open for more than 10 times.
- Step 11 – Now just press the empty cartridge. While you are pushing the empty fine cartridge, make sure it clicks. You will hear the clicking sound twice.
- Step 11 – In case you want that the alarm does not go off even if the fine cartridge is detached, then you will have to set the machine to the silent mode. To do so, go to Sound Control of Dev. user settings and set it to silent the silent mode.
- Step 12 – Now just detach the fine cartridge.
- Step 13 – Once you remove the fine cartridge, make sure you handle it carefully and remove the protecting tape, which is behind the cartridge, with even more care.
- Step 14 – After removing the protective tape, you are advised to dispose it of as per the laws of disposable consumables.
- Step 15 – Do not retape the detached protective tape again.
- Step 16 – Now you will have to load a new fine cartridge.
- Step 17 – While you are inserting the new cartridge make sure it is in a slanting position in the fine cartridge holder.
- Step 18 – Keep in mind to install the color fine cartridge on the left-hand side and the black fine cartridge on the right-hand side.
- Step 19 – You have to now push the fine cartridge in. While doing so make sure that it snaps, which will let you know that it has been inserted properly.
- Step 20 – After you have inserted the fine cartridge inside, you can now close the paper output cover.
- Step 21 -In case you are prompted with any pop message, take the appropriate action at that moment
The process mentioned above for Canon MG3620 ink replacement is very efficient and effective. However, in case, you are not able to implement the steps as described above or have any query regarding the Canon MG3620 ink replacement process, get in touch with our representatives for expert advice.
We have also covered here all the possible solutions for more Canon printer related issues such as Canon Printer offline and Canon Printer Paper Jam among others. So stay tuned for more solutions.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews