In case you are witnessing the error of Canon mg3222 wifi setup then you do not have to worry as we have some quick and easy fixes for you. To know the fix for Canon MG3222 wifi setup, keep scrolling.
What should I do for the Canon mg3222 wireless setup?
The below-mentioned solution is very effective for Canon mg3222 wireless setup.
- Firstly turn ON the Canon printer you are using
- Now that your printer is ON and the LED is also ON, you will have to select the maintenance button
- The maintenance button is on the printer which has to be held for a while or 5 seconds minimum
- After this LED has to flash from bottom to mid them mid to top.
- After the LED flashes you will have to press the WPS (Wifi protected setup)
- The WPS button is on the access point. Make sure you press the button within 2 minutes of the LED flashing
- Finding any difficulty with the WPS button then it is advisable to refer the access point manual
- LED will light up for 3 seconds, once the connection has been made.
- After it lights up for 3 seconds it will turn into 1
- While you are observing all about the LED light you need to make sure that the blue wifi lamp is lit too.
- If there letter E displayed, then press the black button which will eliminate the error.
- This will dismiss the error and you will have to repeat the steps prior to this
- If there is Error E, 2, 1, you will have to turn off the access point if already ON, and switch it back ON. Generally, this problem occurs when wireless connection setup was not completed within 2 minutes.
- In the case of Error E, 2, 3, you should wait for some time and execute the WPS settings once more. Please make sure that you press the access point button. Generally, this error occurs where there is more than one access point.
Network Settings For Canon MG3222 Wireless Printer Setup :
After following above steps, you have to confirm that the printer has been connected to your wireless network. Just to verify that it is done, you can also print the network settings of the printer you are using:
- Firstly, turn ON the printer you are using
- Load the printer paper tray with the optimum papers
- Now you may press the button of wifi
- Once the lamp of wifi flashes you may release it
- Hold on the colour button
- Hold on the wifi button again
- Hold on the colour button again
The aforementioned steps will help you gain the printout of the network settings. After this, you will have to check if the “Connection” says “Active”. After that make sure that the SSID -Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) has the appropriate name of the wireless network you are using.
If you have followed the steps mentioned above, most probably you have come with the solution to this issue. Just in case you stuck in any of the steps then you can get some technical help by reaching Printerrepairnearme.com experts. You just have to contact us and let us know any kind of issue you are facing and we will send an expert at your doorsteps so that you do not have to bother about carrying the printer to us or commute issue. If you are not satisfied with the service, you will get your money back for sure.