If you are using a Brother printer then you have one of the best printer brands available in the market. However, most of the users are not sure how to check ink levels on Brother Printer. If you are one of them then do not worry about it. This article demonstrates the best possible way to check ink levels.
So here is the compiled list on how to check ink level in Brother printer.
How to Check Ink Levels on Brother Printer with 2 Easy Solutions?
There are two simple ways to check ink levels in your Brother printer. Without any further ado, let’s look for the following solutions and perform these steps.
Try Getting in the Menu Section
To check ink levels on your brother printer, you need to try getting in the menu section. In case your brother printer has a touchscreen then you have to do the following:
- Press the option of “Menu” on the top
- You may press the key which indicates Up or Down
- Apart from the second option, you can also make a selection on the Ink or Ink Management
- Now press OK
- After this press the Up or Down key
- Or you may make a selection on the dial pad to make a selection on the Ink Volume
- Now press Ok
- After this press Stop or Exist
Go to the Control Panel to Check the Ink Levels on the Brother Printer:
If you want to know how to check ink level in Brother printer, you should try this solution to get the job done.
- To begin with, turn ON your Operating System
- Now you must log in to your system by entering the username followed by the password
- Now that you have logged in into the system, you have to press the Windows key and R together
- This will help you launch the Run command
- Once the Run command is launched you will have to type “Control Panel” in the search bar
- This will help you get in the Control Panel
- After entering the Control Panel, you have to select the option of “Hardware and Sound” from the list appearing in front of you
- Now click on the option of “Devices and Printers”. Make sure if there is an icon for the same if so, then select on it
- Now you have to spot the icon of the Brother printer you are using
- Once you have located it, make a selection on it
- Select on the option of “Printers”
- Now you should go its “Properties” by making a selection on it
- Underneath the Properties, you will have to select the Maintenace option
- Now you have to select the “View Printer Status”
- This will help you get into the Toner level menu
- There are two symbols in the Brother printers that will help you understand the situation of the toner level
- In case the symbol shows “!”, then it means that the toner cartridge is about to get over
- In case the symbol shows “x”, then it means that the toner is finished or dried up
- In the case of “x”, you will have to change the cartridge as soon as possible
- It is important to note that the Brother printer you are using and your Operating System as connected to each other
- Make sure that both the printer and computer are ON
Why Choose us to Check Ink Levels On Brother Printer?
If you are stuck with a question ‘how to check ink levels on brother printer’ then the aforementioned solutions are totally effective. In case the aforementioned guide does not help you then you can get in touch with a professional. Printerrepairnearme.com has been acclaimed to resolve such issues of many users.
The policy of a 100% money-back guarantee is a cherry on top in case the customer is dissatisfied.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews