The use of printers has been increasing at a rapid speed. The printers have become an office essential which makes their unavailability a task to handle. Due to excessive use and mishandling you can face some errors and complications. If your “brother printer driver is unavailable” then you can use some hacks as solutions to get rid of this issue.
Before starting with the solutions you should know why your Brother printer driver is unavailable. There can be various reasons for this single issue.
Why Is My Brother Printer Driver Unavailable?
- Corrupt software driver
- Wrong driver installation
- Incompletion update of any file
- Crashing of Windows installed on the system
Follow Below Steps To Fix “Driver Unavailable On Brother Printer” Issue
If you are looking for the solutions for the unavailability of your Brother printer’s driver, then the solutions mentioned below will come to rescue. The amazing part is that these solutions can be performed by most of the people and do not require any professional technician.
Solution No. 1-Uninstall the Printer Driver Completely:
In case your printer driver version you are using has been corrupted, then this might be the reason behind your printer driver’s unavailability. This means you will just have to uninstall the obsolete version of your driver. To know the exact steps to this procedure, you can follow the following steps:
- Press “Windows + R” on the keyboard of your system. This will launch the Run command box
- Once the Run command box has been launched, type “Control” in the search box displayed on the screen
- Now make a selection on “Devices and Printers” once the control panel is opened
- After that, you have to make a selection on the Brother printer that is causing the issue.
- Now choose Remove Device option from the list displayed on the screen.
- Now press Windows + R again to launch the Run Command box once more.
- Now you will have to type “devmgmt.msc” once the run command opens.
- Go to the Print Queues from the list displaying on the screen now
- Now you will have to open the Run command box once more by pressing Windows + R
- Once the run command box is launched, type “appwiz.cpl” in the search box visible on the screen.
- Tap on “Enter” for the execution
- Click on the “Printer Application” once
- Now select “Uninstall the application’
- Once you have done the aforementioned steps, disconnect the printer from the system
- Now you can restart your system and install the application driver CD that you must have received along with your printer
- If you are done with this step, you will have to go to the Control Panel once more
- After reaching to the control panel you will have to select the “Default printer” option
- Try to give the print command once you are done with these steps
Solution No. 2-Try updating the Windows Operating system once:
At times the outdated version of your windows is responsible for your Brother printer driver unavailable. To get rid of this issue you just need to execute the following steps:
- Make sure that your system is On.
- The taskbar appearing on screen has a Start option. Click on it.
- After that, go for the control panel
- Once you have done this, select “System and Security” option from the control panel.
- Go for Windows update option now
- After this, you will have to select “Check for the Updates” option on your system
- Once you have done this, your system will show you if there are any updates available on your computer.
- You can select the Updates option to make sure everything installed on your system is updated
- Now, go to the Download center link.
- Select Download
- At last, all you have to do is, select “Open to install the file automatically option”
- Make sure to select “Save” to pack the whole process
Solution No. 3-Try to reinstall the latest driver:
The method stated above shows how you can reinstall the latest driver via CD. but at times, the CD itself is corrupted which makes the reinstallation unsuccessful. However, there is a solution to this as well. You may reinstall the driver manually to get rid of his issue. Stick to the steps mentioned below for execution.
- Make sure you uninstall the printer driver as mentioned in the above solution.
- Open the web browser on your system
- Now know your manufacturer and go to its official website
- Go for the Driver Download option on the screen
- Select Machine that is on the top-left corner of the windows.
- Make sure you make a selection on the Region and select the appropriate region
- Now make a selection on the device you are using. Stick to the exact Model, number, Model name, series from the list on the screen
- Select “Full Driver and Software Package”
- Now go for the download option
- Make sure to save the “.exe” file on your system
- Now that the download has been completed, select “Extract”
- Select Next and Run after that
- At last, connect both the printer and the system
- Give print commands now
At times, the solutions mentioned above, may not be able to help you come up with a solution. If so, you will have to contact Printerreapirnearme.com printer repair professional technician to get rid of this issue.