If you want to know the procedure to replace the fuser of the HP printer model 2300 then you may follow the steps mentioned to the solutions below. The damage of the fuser is not frequent as usual as this may lead due to mishandling or excessive use. Although there is no specific reason for the occurrence of this issue. There are different solutions mentioned by different technicians. Although the process is to be performed by a professional the easy way in this article can be done by most of the people who are aware of the basics. One of the most effective ones is mentioned below:
Solution No. 1:
- Firstly, you will have to turn the printer off.
- Now make sure to unplug it.
- Locate the paper delivery tray.
- Once you find the tray on the top of the printer, just remove it.
- Now, look for the screws on the right-hand side. Once you find them, unscrew them.
- In case you are not able to find the screws, look at the bottom near the handle of the printer.
- Now you must locate the release catches which must be located on the top or bottom of the cover.
- The cover is flexible and it will bend adequately to be released easily
- There will be flexible cable on the control panel which needs to be removed
- You will require a screwdriver with a straight blade to loosen the tabs from both the sides which are located on the upper face cover
- Now you must take out the upper face cover
- The upper cover of the printer is secured by four crews which need to be unscrewed in order to be taken out
- Make sure you do not damage the upper panel as it is a delicate panel
- Press both the tabs which are securing the output tray. As you press the tabs, you will be able to release the tray
- The cable of the fuser motor also needs to be unplugged
- To remove the power cable and the clip on the power supply you will have to press the two power clips
- Make sure to remove the cable by pulling it
- The three-pin connector optical encoder wire needs to be disconnected next
- Once you have removed the wire mentioned above, you should observe on the left-hand side of the removed encoder wire. Target on the red high voltage bias wire and release it too
- The power supply also has a thermistor wire which needs to be disconnected
- Observe the fuser chassis and take out the wiring harness. You should also remove the three screws attached to it
- Now the fuser also needs to be removed and to do so you should role it upwards in front of the printer
- It is time to installing the replacement fuser now and to do so you will have to align the tabs with holes of the chassis
- After doing so, you should also connect the flat flexible control panel
- Now replace the cover at the right-hand side
- You are done with replacement
- Check if the printer runs smoothly
You must have been successful in the replacement procedure if you have stick to the steps mentioned above correctly.
In case you have faced any issue then make sure to contact a professional technician who can help you get rid of any error faced while performing the procedure. While looking for help, make sure to stay away from the handyman as they are not trained and there is a risk of worsening the situation further.
If you are looking for a professional then you can contact Printerrepairnearme.com to have an expert technician for your help. The procedure is simple as a piece of cake as you just need to get in touch with us and an experienced service provider will be at your doorsteps within the stipulated time frame. And in any case, the customer is not satisfied with the service provided, he or she will get a 100% money back as customer satisfaction is our main goal.